Online Dating...The Chef

So...as usual, I get caught up and life takes over...


Okay, The Chef. This guy runs a popular restaurant in the Roswell area, am I giving away too much? Hmm...It was exciting because he was the first hit I got, very cute, a little short but cute. It was too good to be true. He was very forthcoming with information. Immediately, asked me for my phone number, wanted to meet...I gave some excuse cause I wanted to do my little background checkwhich he checked out okay, you know, the usual google search, facebook, the works! He called again, and this time I agreed to meet with him at a little coffee shop.

The day of the meet-up, I was running a few minutes late, I called him to let him know and he almost sounded like he had forgotten ~ awkward moment#1. He then proceeded to tell me that he would meet me in about twenty minutes but didn't arrive until thirty minutes later, in his Chef's uniform no less ~ awkward moment#2.

He looked really cute in person and he was obviously smittenor should I say turned on because he did not take his eyes of me the whole evening and said he wished we had met at a better restaurant. We talked and talked and had a genuinely great evening, we decided to take the conversation to a close-by lounge. When we got there, he talked about how he knew that this relationship was going to be a good one and last ~ awkward moment#3.

After laughing and talking some more, I told him I had a lovely evening but needed to head back homeI rode with him to the lounge, I know, risky move but I have pretty decent instincts for gauging predators...we then drove to my car, while driving there he asked me to his house the next day for a movie night ~ earlier we had established we both love movies ~ and then the following weekend we would get all dressed up for a proper dinner date. I accepted, go figure!

When we got back to my car, he asked if he could kiss me, I obliged...it was a very hungry kiss and I immediately got extra suspicious about his true intentions.

Well, the next day rolled around, the day before the movie night, and he sent me a text message to postpone the date due to working late, I responded saying it was okay but we could just cancel altogether and just meet up on our official date night. He immediately calls me and begs not to cancel then he tells me that he is driving past my house and wonders if he could stop by...okay this was extra weird but strangely, I allowed ithe's cute, sue me! Well, he came over and this I was not expectingokay maybe I was, he grabs me and is all kissy kissy so I tell him to stop, he does and then I tell him, I'm in the middle of getting some work done and I'll see him on our movie night date.

On this new day of the date, he sends me another text message asking for a rain-check because he has to go bail a friend out from jail...RED FLAGS!!!

Here is the conversation thread:

The Chef: Hey I'm going to have to cancel tonight. Pls don't be upset.

The Chef: I have a friend who needs my help, he got arrested. I might have to bail him out

The Chef: I will call u later

Lols: That's fine.

The Chef: Thx for understanding



After adding up the entire short experience with this joker, I decide, I don't want to deal with this guys erratic behaviour so I send him this message..



Lols: Hi, please call me when you get a moment

The Chef: What's up are you ok?

Lols: I'm alright, I just wanted to talk to you about a few things.

The Chef: One of those conversation huh ;) well I will go ahead and just say let's end this now. I'm not interested in being in a serious relationship with you rt now.

The Chef: I'm sorry to say it like that but maybe its just better if we move on

The Chef: Sorry :(

Lols: No need to apologize, if that's how you truly feel.

The Chef: Your very sweet and beautiful, but I'm just not ready for you rt now. Good luck in ur search...

Lols: Good luck to you too...



Yes..it's going to be a fun experience this online dating...

Comments

Popular Posts