Friends...

Who is a friend? What does that word mean? Nothing!

This is one word that needs to be stripped from the dictionary or better yet, if there is a downgrade meter, this word should be downgraded from the high value that has been unduly placed on it!

I keep getting into these weird situations with people I, at some point, considered friends and it is always quite revealing how hypocritical these people are.

This guy has been my friend for years now, in fact, he introduced me to my first love. They were or are, I don't know nor care, best friends. Now, so very many years later, I do not communicate with my first love anymore, come to think of it, OMG, it is all clearer now...I do not communicate with my first love because of this cad!!

This nini and I had stayed friends and about a year ago, he starts talking about an imaginary relationship that he and I have...now, it all seemed like fun and games and I would just laugh it off. But this idiot would keep going. It became quite awkward conversing with him because he would make comments about me being his wife and the reason he broke up with his girlfriend, who happens to be a close friend too, was me..WHAT!!

So a few days ago, we were chatting on-line and he sends me a lewd photo. I had already told him that I did not want to see anything nasty or download any virus when he kept insisting on me accepting the file, so when I saw it's contents I hit the roof and told him I did not appreciate the junk. And so it began, he starts rendering numerous stories to me about me, from years and years back, like some stalker shit!

And I said, OMG!! That's craaazzzzyyy!! You go and talk to people about me? You fantasize about me, no wonder you keep asking me to turn on my web cam?

You know what, now that I think of it, I must have had one very long slow moment with this dude because it is all so much clearer now, the comments, his eagerness to do things, offering to buy things etc. I thought he was just joking, he was one of those court's jester type fellows!

I'm the sort of person who sets expectations about everything from jump. You know where you stand with me from day one, do not expect anything different. This guy was always going to be a guy who is just a friend, you know, like a girlfriend! I should have listened to my Mother, there is no such thing as a platonic relationship; someone always wants something the other doesn't!

A person becomes my friend, I accept them as they are and never question the dynamics of our relationship..why do I fucking do that???

Well, no more! I'm taking off my rose-tinted glasses, my blinders are off, I can see you coming from a mile away, get back Jack!

I mean, this joker got downright nasty, I am just happy there is a whole ocean between us because I don't know what he would have done if he was in my vicinity!!

What a fucking moron!

Comments

Popular Posts