Fracture

Do anything or nothing this weekend but definitely see Fracture!





OH MY GOD!!!!!!Excellent movie!!!!!





Sir Anthony Hopkins was deliciously evil, oh yes, he channelled his inner Hannibal, oh, I loved it. My boyfriend, Ryan Gosling was charming as usual, like he can help it! I did not know who I loved more Ryan, Sir Tony, Sir Tony, Ryan, oh heck I loved them both the same, they were just terrific!!!!!

OOOOoooooooooHhhhhhhhh, I love it!






Great, Great, Great, Great, Great film!!!!





They had some prime real estate in that movie, the floors in Sir Anthony's home were beautiful! I know rightshe's watching a movie and concentrating on the floorshee, hee, well, I pick up on everything, especially beautiful architecture and this movie did not disappoint. Go see it, I wouldn't kid you, trust me, I know movies :)





C'est tout!

Comments

Mimi said…
I'm first!!!!!!! and my first time here!!

yea i saw this film and it was gorgeous!! thought the end was a bit draggy but still loved it!!! and ryan gosling.....hhhhhhhhmmmmm.. wat can i say!

and i agree with you, Sir Hopkins house was da bomb!
Lolita said…
Cute!!

Yes, you are first :) I'm happy you agree with me about Fracture.

Cheers for visiting.
Unknown said…
Mumble! I wanted to see this one but I was forced to see something else ... mumble
Lolita said…
Run, run as fast as you can, go see it, it was sooooo good :)

BTW, what something else were you forced to see?

Popular Posts