Blogtrotting.....


Okay, so it's no big secret that I trawl through the www to enter the inner workings of the many bright or twisted minds out there.

I have always been a psychologist of sorts. I like to think I know what makes people tick, you know, like Sylar on
Heroes but in a good way. My friends confide in me, people talk to me and find themselves opening up and telling me things they have never told anyone. I also love to solve issues, I am a solver; I want everybody to love and be loved. I don't like seeing people unhappy, I especially do not like forced friendships.

Excellent judge of character and I am always searching for the good in people. Everybody starts off on a clean slate with me. Everybody is an angel until I am shown otherwise. So I have friends who are completely different and bring different strengths that I tap from, you know, like Peter Petrelli again on
Heroes, I'm sure you are noticing a trend here. Yes, you got it, I am a Hero. I believe I was put on this earth to do something great, meaningful, to effect positive change in people's lives, exactly like Peter Petrelli.








Sometimes, I wish I could call on my power of flight and find my way to one of these bloggers windows, jump right in and give them a good shaking, telling them to get a f******* grip.


Jeez!!!

Comments

Popular Posts