@#%$!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo Blooddddddy Angry!!!!!

This is the highest case of moral reprehensibility, if I ever did see one!

If ever a family of vile, disgusting scum of the earth, guttersnipish, repulsive, revolting, disgusting, disgusting people there was, this is one!!!!

They all deserve to get sent to the worst maximum security prison and have a morbidly obese looking guy dressed like the executioner do to each of them what they did to poor little Christopher Barrios jr, again and again and again for the rest of their worthless lives!!!


I spit on the likes of these!!!!!




Another sick bastard! My God what is wrong with these people?

Comments

Idemili said…
Geez!!!! I know this sounds clichéd, but what is the world coming to? Haba! They all deserved to be buggered with a lightning bolt from Amadioha!
Unknown said…
Ugh, despicable.
Lolita said…
Ide and Fred, my sentiments exactly!!!!

Popular Posts