Sex plus insomnia equals Nymphomania.....

Is this true?

I was talking to someone the other evening and at about 8:30pm, I said I needed to get off the phone and start getting ready for bed because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to sleep all night on account of being an insomniac.

He got all excited! I wondered out loud what the excitement was about and he told me you know, insomnia is related to Nymphomania, well maybe not so much Nymphomania but a very high sex drive. Hmm, very interesting! Could there be some truth to this?

Comments

SET said…
I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT. INTERESTING LOL
Lolita said…
I know! It sounded funny to me too but there may be a little truth to it :)

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment, I checked out your blog it's interesting.
bigdaddyheff said…
me and one of my lovers were just talking bout how i have insomnia and a very high sex drive! she went 2 sleep and i googled insomnia/nymphomania! i have a lover who like me has insomnia but she also has a high sex drive. if there is a connection between the 2 i dont ever want 2 sleep again!

Popular Posts