Movie Reviews....Oscar Nominees

So last weekend I got *Little Miss Sunshine* from the video store. I thought it was well portrayed, everybody played their roles well. Especially the little girl, I loved it when she was listening to the message her aunt had left for her about being invited to the Little Miss pageant, that was cute. It amazes me how they can get little kids to act. I don't know why, I guess I feel kids are all about playing and absent-mindedness that it should almost be a painful event getting them to concentrate let alone present an on point performance. The cast was made up of TV stars, I noticed the chic from "24", the dude from "CSI" and movie stars, nice blend.



I thought the movie was very good, Greg Kinnear was great, I love Toni Collette, Steve Carell is a funny ass fool, Alan Arkin was out of order (in a crazy funny way). I adored the little miss, she was so adorable throughout the movie. Oh, and I especially liked the vintage VW combi van!

Nominated for PERFORMANCE BY ACTOR, ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE, Alan Arkin, I agree to disagree, yeah he was wacky and funny but I saw him all of, what, 20 mins....don't know about that one. Abigail Breslin, you know what, I agree, whole-heartedly and she just might take it home! Nominated for BEST PICTURE, let's say I agree to disagree, I'm just saying!



Still have not seen Babel, I might go see that today, if it is still showing, oh so much too see, so little time, so little kudi!



Tchuse!!

Comments

Popular Posts