Catch a Fire...Naija Style

Okay, the great thing about working from home and being able to command your own hours is the freedom to do what you want when you want...I love it!!!

I am saying this because since I discovered this amazing online magazine blog -
BELLA NAIJA - I have started everyday by visiting this amazing blog to get my fix about all things entertainment from my loving homeland Nigeria. I like the format, beautiful Pictures, Video and some interesting articles. Just beautiful! She also has a list of other Nigeria-related Blogs.

Not having the normal everyday interaction with my people and having to hear negative reports about Naij on the network TV stations here; the positivity and the showcasing of unending talent always brings a smile to my face.

Always a good way to start my day! Please keep it up!


Kudos Chica!

Comments

Popular Posts